Ballynagran residents Philip & Delphine Geoghegan have opened their home, Ballymurrin Quaker farmstead, to the public.

Built in 1669, the farmstead is a remarkable survival of 17th century rural architecture with many exceptional internal features of the time.

The farmstead is open from 2 to 6pm every day during September and after that by appointment.

Please contact Philip or Delphine on 0404 48206 or 086 1734560 for further details and directions.

0 Comments

Leave a reply

css.php

Proudly powered by WordPress and BuddyPress | Terms | Privacy   -  Copyright © 2012 - 2020     IsOurPlace  and  The Owner  -   All Rights Reserved.